منتديات مسك وريحان.
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم
منتديات مسك وريحان.
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم
منتديات مسك وريحان.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات مسك وريحان.

اجتماعي، تربوي، ترفيهي

الرئيسيةالأحداثأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Fasting and its beneficial properties

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fasting and its beneficial properties Jb12915568671
عدد المساهمات : 1687
وسام ذهبي : 7
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/01/2010

Fasting and its beneficial properties Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Fasting and its beneficial properties   Fasting and its beneficial properties Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 9:02 pm

The obligation of fasting during the month of Ramadan. - In the words of the Qur'an: "O you who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed to those before you. Perhaps you fear (the Lord)" (Sura II, verse 179).

1. Talha bin 'Obaid reports that a Bedouin, hair standing on end, came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and salvation suir him and said, "O Messenger of God, informs me of what God requires me to actually prayers. - The five prayer (canon), the Prophet said, unless you do not want to do volunteer others. - Tell me, 'replied the Bedouin of what God imposes on me as fast. - Fasting during the month of Ramadan, the Prophet said, unless you want to volunteer to do more. - Tell me, says the Bedouin, of what God requires me as a charity. " The Messenger of God told him the rules of Islam in this regard. The Bedouin exclaimed: "For one who has honored the truth, I will not do it voluntarily, but I will not miss a single of things that are prescribed by God." This man told the Messenger of God, will be blessed if one is sincere. "- Or, in another version:" We will enter Paradise if he is sincere. "

2. Nafi 'reported that Ibn' Umar said: "The Prophet fasting the day of Ashura and ordered to perform this fast. When the fast of Ramadan was prescribed, we stopped to fast the day of Ashura '. Fasted only Abdallah the day of Ashura that as it fell on a day of his voluntary fasting. "

3. According to 'Aisha, the Quraysh were fasting on the day of Ashura in the pre-Islamic times. The Prophet ordered that fasting was prescribed until the day in Ramadaan. The Prophet said: "Whoever wants it can fast that day, but he who wants to eat that day can."

CHAPTER II. - The merits of fasting.

1. On Abu Huraira, the Apostle of God said: "Fasting're a condom. He who fasts does not commit obscene acts and do not be rude. If someone attacks or insults, he says twice: "I am fasting." I swear by him who holds my life in his hands, the smell from the mouth of one who fasts is a scent more pleasing to God than the smell of musk. " fast for me, says God is not eating, drinking and satisfy his passions for my sake. I will reward the one who fasts and all his good deeds in déculpe. "

CHAPTER III. - Fasting is an expiation.

1. Hodzaïfa said: "Umar has asked who knew a hadith of the Prophet on the status of trouble, I answered:" Me. I heard the Prophet saying: "The state of disorder of man be born of his family, his money and his neighbor. To dispel it, there are prayer, fasting and almsgiving. - This this state is not where I want to talk, said Omar, but one that produces disturbances similar to those of the waves of the sea - For this one, said Hodzaïfa and is behind a locked door . - The door does open or-break it? asked Umar. - It will be broken, said Hodzaïfa. - This, 'said Omar, more likely, and it will not be possible to close to the Day of Resurrection. "
As we said in Masrouq Hodzaïfa if to ask 'Umar knew what that door was, he asked Hodzaïfa and replied, "Yes, he knew both the morning before it gets dark (the hadith that predicts the shisme that divided Islam and the troubles that were the result of the murder of 'Othman, is written in a way obscure the text itself. This is true of all predictions.). "

CHAPTER IV. - From the door Er Rayyan for those who fast.

1. According to Sahl, the Prophet said: "There is a gate in paradise called Rayyan Er; by it among those who have fasted a day of Resurrection; someone other than n 'will enter through this door. We say,' Where are those who fasted? "Then they will rise, and someone other than enter through this door. As soon as they are entered, the door will be closed and more people will enter through it. "

2. On Abu Huraira, the Apostle of God said: "A man who has spent a pair of something in the way of God, we cry out of the gates of heaven," O worshiper of God, this is good. "He who has prayed a lot, it will be called through the door of prayer, and whoever has done much the holy war will be called through the door of the holy war, one who has fasted many will be called by the door of Er Rayyan, who charity will often be called from the gate of charity. - I would give to you the life of my father and my mother, O Messenger of God, Abu Bakr said, certainly no harm will be caused to those who are called by one of these doors, but will there be someone to be known by all the doors at once? - Yes, replied the Prophet, and I hope you will be a few. "

CHAPTER V.

- Should we say "Ramadan" or "the month of Ramadan." - Of those who believe that both are lawful. - The Prophet said: "Whoever fasts Ramadaan" and "not forward in Ramadan."

1. On Abu Huraira, the Prophet said: "When Ramadan comes, the gates of Paradise are opened."

2. On Abu Huraira, the Prophet said: "When Ramadan begins, the gates of heaven open, the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

3. Ibn Umar reported that he heard the Messenger of God said: "When you see it (the crescent moon), fast, and when you see it, break the fast, if there are clouds, make a reckoning ".
According to Ibn Shihab, he would have said "the crescent moon of Ramadan."

CHAPTER VI.

- From one who performs the fast of Ramadan with faith and hope of reward, and with sincerity. - 'Aisha said from the Prophet: "They will be resurrected with their intentions."

1. According to Abu schedule, the Prophet said: "Whoever, during the night of fate, stands with faith and hope of reward, will have forgiveness for all sins past. Whoever fasts Ramadan with faith and hope of reward will obtain forgiveness of his sins. "

CHAPTER VII. - Never the Prophet was more generous during Ramadan.

1. Ibn 'Abbas said: "The Prophet was one of the most generous, but he was even more so in Ramadan when Gabriel received. Gabriel came to visit every night of Ramadan till the end of this month, and Prophet submitted the Koran. Every time he had a visit from Gabriel, the Prophet was more generous than the wind that brings rain. "

CHAPTER VIII. - Of those who do not give up telling lies or making false during fasting.

1. According to Abu schedule, the Prophet said: "He who gives up or tell lies or to practice falsehood, God does not need it deprives itself of drink or eat."

CHAPTER IX. - When you're insulted, do we say, 'I am fasting. "

1. Abu Horaira reported that the Messenger of God said, "God has revealed this:" Anything done by a son of Adam will be granted to the extent he knows, but his fast belong to me, that's me that will set the fee. Fasting is a condom (of hell). When the day came for one of you to fast, refrain from indecent, he does not dispute. If someone insults or attack, he says: "I am fasting." I swear by him who holds Muhammad's soul in his hands, the smell from the mouth of one who fasts is a scent more pleasing to God than the smell of musk. One who fasts will experience two joys: he will be happy when the fast break and will be happy again of his fast when he meets the Lord. "

CHAPTER X. - Fasting for those who fear the consequences of celibacy.

1. 'Alqama reports: "While I was walking with' Abdullah, it said:" We were with the Prophet, when he says: "He who is able to marry should marry, marriage (for the man) is the best way to extinguish the lascivious looks tame and carnal desires. He who can not marry young, it will be for him a sedative. "

CHAPTER XI.
- In the words of the Prophet: "When you see the crescent moon, fast, and when you see it, break the fast." - Sila, according to Ammar, said: "Whoever fasts the day when there is doubt rebel Abu-'l-Qasim (Muhammad)."

1. 'Abdullah bin' Umar reports that, speaking of Ramadan, the Messenger of God said, "Do not fast until he had seen the crescent of the moon and do not break the fast before seeing it. If Some clouds, take a reckoning. "

2. According to 'Abdullah bin' Umar, the Messenger of God said: "The month is twenty nine nights. Do not break the fast until he had seen the crescent of the moon. If there are clouds, complete the number thirty (days).

3. According to Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet said: "The month is so and so and he took an inch the third time."

4. On Abu Huraira, the Prophet - Abu-'l or according to an alternative-Qasim - said: "Fast when you see it, break the fast as soon as you see it. If there is fog, complete the number of Sha'ban, which is thirty (days). "

5. Umm Salama reported that the Prophet took an oath of abstinence with respect to his wives for a month. When twenty-nine days had passed, he came in the morning or the evening (of 'Aisha). "You had vowed not to enter (here) for a month, he does one objected. - Well, he said, the month is twenty-nine days."

6. Anas said: "The Messenger of God had sworn to abstinence with regard to his wives. He had his foot removed and remained in a room upstairs for twenty-nine nights. He then descended, and, as he said: "O Messenger of God, you were sworn for me", he replied: "The month is twenty-nine days."

CHAPTER XII. - The two-month celebration can be shortened both.

- Ishaq, from El Bokhari, said: "If one of these months has been shortened, it will nevertheless be complete (even if he has fasted twenty-nine days, the faithful will be entitled to the reward fully attributed to the fast of Ramadan). " - Mohammed bin Sirin said, "These two months can not be shortened at a time in a year."

1. With isnad different from Abu Bakr, the Prophet said: "Two months ago that should not be shortened, it is the month of celebration: Ramadan and Dzou-'l-hiddja."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mesk-wa-raihane.ahlamontada.net

Fasting and its beneficial properties
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مسك وريحان. :: Forum Français :: Forum Français-
انتقل الى: